[Harp-L] Going to SPAH Convention in Kansas City

Hi List,

Me and another fellow harpmaniac are coming at SPAH in Kansas City. We still have to figure out how to go there within USA and I was wondering if any of you was opened to coach sharing. I have a full clean international driving license, never had any car crash (only bumped few grannies, but nobody dared complain lol) of anything wrong.

Let me know what you do think about that.

Concerning where, me and my friend, we should come from to go to Kansas City, well, this is not defined yet (perhaps Chicago or North East Coast like New York City).

Anyway, please drop me a line if you're intersted.

My buddy is very strong harmonica player and (and I am not too bad as well) we're planning to rove around USA and meet harp fellows and chat with them and learn more music...

Regards,

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop