Re: [Harp-L] How to line up stomp boxes ?!?

Hi,

Milehighdrums@xxxxxxx schrieb:

> I was wondering what would make the most common sense to use a series of
> stomp boxes/effect pedals...?!?   do Fuzz, distortion , etc..come first inline and
> reverb/delay last???

- first octave or other pitch shifting devices
- followed by distortion, overdrive, fuzz, wah, boost...
- then modulating effects like phaser, flanger, tremolo, chorus...
- delay and reverb at the end of the chain.

> ... and where to place a10band eq pedal,...middle or
> end???

or at the beginning? it depends on what you want to obtain with the eq.
eliminating feedback or more power for solos or variations of the
overall sound or variations of a part of the sound...

All kinds of distortion pedals dont work well with the harp. It's better
to use the distortion of the amp and then use the effects  in and out of
the amp for sound modulating and delay/reverb.

but there are many different ways, you have to try out and find your
favorite set up.

Otto