[Harp-L] FS/T: 3 diminished tuned diatonics (1 Power Diatonic Sp. 20, 2 others)

I've got 3 diminished-tuned diatonic harmonicas for sale or trade.  These would serve as a wonderful intro for someone looking to experiment with the diminished tuning, which is an excellent alternative to Richter tuning, allowing the player to get an entire chromatic scale out of a diatonic harmonica with ONLY DRAW BENDS (the easiest type of bend on a diatonic)!
For info on diminished-tuning for harmonica, see the following webpage:
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/dimichromintro.html
This page is oriented towards diminished tuning on the chromatic harmonica, but the layouts and info apply towards diminished diatonic harps.
One is a virtually new (2 months old) Brendan Power Full Custom Special 20
(Power Diatonic--http://www.brendan-power.com), tuned A-D (A below middle C, up 2 octaves and a 4th). Half-valved. This is a GREAT sounding and playing harp, for which I paid $250.  Good as new diminished Power Diatonic, and you don't have to wait for Brendan to crank it out!

Also have another just like this, tuned by Pat Missin for Ed Coogan, from
whom I obtained it.  The 2nd C on this one is a bit flat, but otherwise in
shimmering tune, and slightly easier to draw bend than the Power Diatonic
(reeds are more broken in).  Another great dim. Diatonic.
The 3rd one is a Marine Band, tuned middle C to F 2 octaves & a 4th above.
Tuning is sketchy--a good beater to learn diminished tuning on (more
difficult to draw bend, so if you can do it on this one...).

I have cases for all 3, cosmetically the first 2 are in great shape, the
Marine Band a bit beat.  I'd prefer to sell or trade them as a group; the
last one isn't worth much on it's own, so I'd prefer to 'throw it in' with
the others.
$200 OBO for all 3, or I'll consider trades for any Hohner 270 (12-hole chromatic) C harps that are in tune/in great shape.   Please see my Craigslist posting for pix of these harps:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/msg/80729587.html
Thanks!
Ben Graves
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx