Re: [Harp-L] Kalamazoo 1 vs Kalamazoo 2 amplifiers

Thanks for the info Mark,
That's good news for me as I just lost an auction for a Kal 1 (maybe to someone on this list, eh?) so I am giong to go snag the Kal 2 this Sunday.

-------------- Original message from "Mark Wilson" <markwilson53@xxxxxxx>: --------------