[Harp-L] Harmonica labels and a Case idea

Anybody use the Master Class labels?  Do they work on the side of a Golden Melody instead of the backside of the comb?  Are there any other labels you guys like to use?

Incase anybody is looking for an afternoon project:

I picked up a tool box from Menard's for $20 today.  It has the pull out foam so you can shape the box to fit whatever.  I hope to post a pic soon, but I was able to get 21 harps, a mic, wirless unit, Harp Commander, effect pedal, ac adapters, tool kit, batteries and cables all in one spot.  It is pretty sweet.  Minus my amp it makes me ready to gig.  Even has a shoulder strap.

I am not sure how I am going to use it at a gig.  It is larger then my Hohner case, and will be a few inches to big for my music stand.  I think I may glue something on it to attach it to a mic stand.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com