[Harp-L] Harp players in San Rafael

Hi folks:

I was a fairly long time member of harp-l but dropped out a couple of years
ago.  My favorite jam place in Novato (Marin County) closed its doors to the
jams and I've been at a loss for places to play.  Do any of you folks live
in Marin County and if so, do you know of any good blues jams in the area?
I'm losing my chops not playing enough and I've just got to get back to
playing some hot blues with good musicians.

Regards,

Robert Gaustad
San Rafael, CA