[Harp-L] my space.com

Hi I thought you fellow listers might be interested in this. a friend of mine told me about myspace.com. This is a FREE! web hosting site that allows you set up your own web page it takes a little poking around to figure out how to set it up but it is pretty cool.It allows you to upload some of your songs and create a profile and add graphics, text and  Pictures. It also is a great way to network with Other musicians. Usual disclaimer applies I have no affiliation  I just thought it was cool and was able to set up My own page within a few days

see my page Below

Chuck

come see my web site at :
http://www.myspace.com/18686673