[Harp-L] re: evolving harmonica

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jonathan
Metts" <jonathan@xxxx> wrote:
> "Evolving harmonica, since this is harp-l not
blues-l."

> That's an interesting point.  As much as I listen to
the blues and go to blues concerts, I don't even
really like the blues in general.  I like harmonica, a
LOT, and it seems like I have to listen to the blues
to get my harmonica fix.

that's an interesting comment. what kind of music DO
you like? what kind of music do you wish to play on
your harmonica?

   --Jp

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com