[Harp-L] (no subject)

Dearly beloved list
                           I once had a Kalamazoo 2 amp I recorded a bunch
of stuff on it,stuck it in a garage with two mics (one speaker one room) It
was one of the coolest sounds I ever got wish I had a free down load of the
tracks sorry. any way I plugged str8 in for once with a 57 my mic of choice
then. I loved that amp. Eventually I regretfully gave it away to some one
unappreciative of it's greatness. I saw another one like a year agi in
Topeka for 125.00 and didn't have the money I hope it's still there I so
wan't another. Definitly buy this rig if you see it some where great for dou
gigs and studio on my old one some one had built a line out for a while I
ran it through my bassman but  everyone said I was really lucky i didn't
blow the bassman up.
  On a seperate note it's great to be home andand it ewas awesome meeting so
many of you again and for the first time alike I have another CD out called
Blood on the Road it will be on my site real soon as soon as i can mail it
to my web master Thank you all for enrinching my life and helping me feel
all that lonley road work is actually worth it!!!!
Love always your fan
Jason Ricci