[Harp-L] blues videos.....L@@K

hi list,
man i just spent one evening out of my weekend watching some  awesome videos
my guitar player traded from the USA, lots of rod stuff, private  and TV
shows,ronnie earl with darrell,kim and more, but tucked onto one tape was  footage
of william clarke from 1984 in B/W but it was awesome, no glasses on,  hair
was not even slicked back, and playing through what looked like either a  turner
or an electro-voice mic (same tone though),it appeared to be filmed in a  big
living room.
now it got me thinking, there must be lots more videos like  that out there
guys, i'm not talking about buying these, lets trade? there's  seems to be a
lot of trading on the guitar forums, and for true collectors who  are not out
for profit but just the love of the music this seems to me to be a  great idea
eh?
come on guys get your thinking caps on, i think a lot of these  videos come
from california, but who knows.
so i'm asking first, anyone got any vids amateur or  TV stuff (not that sort
of amateur guys...deary me) of, mark hummel,gary smith  and guess what, any of
just about any other harp legend you can think of  and i can't get to see!!!

trust me folks, lets just do this as collectors not for resale  ok?
one last thing on the  B/W william clarke footage, if any  of you have seen
it,who is the guitar player?
i know this ain't strictly harp stuff,but its great to  watch!

mac
_www.thegroovecats.co.uk_ (http://www.thegroovecats.co.uk)