[Harp-L] Jason Ricci's Trivia question...

Dear List lover's I am wil be giving away some Free Cd's on the list the
next two days while conducting a Trivia contest for the grand prize of one
of my new Cd's: "Blood on the Road" The trivia will be related exclusivley
to past threads on the list and the participants will have 1 hour only to
answer each question. I tried to turn all of this over to the list owner and
just mail them the CDS but they wanted me to do it. If I mail a CD late it's
cuase I'm wicked busy   so try and be understanding. Thanks guys here's the
first Question....READY????? The answers are to be posted publicly on the
list first one wins ofcourse....READY?????

  WHO IS THE ROCK PLAYER WE DO NOT SPEAK OF? posed at 10:45 pm