[Harp-L] Re : add Don Les to overblowers list

Phil Sez :

Excerpt .

" He also told me the same thing, -- 1994 SPAH in Detroit -- that he had used overblows, and that they were nothing new "

Hurricane sez :

Thanks Phil , as I mentioned we would soon see more emial posts supporting the fact that OB's are not really that new on the harmonica scene .

The more we dig deeper the more evidense we find that there at not too many things new under the sun :)

As in the case of the Old Hobo I wrote of , who taught Don less this stuff and when ?

Sincerely :

HR

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx