Subject: [Harp-L] a harp experience

Steve Webb writes:

"Long story short, I'm onstage jamming away and up jumps Paisley, grabs a
guitar and it turns into 10 minutes of too much fun. He's a great blues
guitar
player, I discovered, and the lead player from gb leighton was also  hot. Me?
just hung on the best I could, but things were working ok.
It  was one of those times that I won't forget.
The next day, one of the  organizers told me they have digital video... I'm
almost scared to see and  hear that, but they promised me a copy. I bet I
sound
much less amazing than  it felt like that night.
Just one more reason to love harp.."

.......We're always our own worst critics, Steve -- but I'm sure your
friends would love to see it if you could figure out a way to post it  here.  I'm
strictly an amateur as you know - and would never have the  nerve to get up on
stage so I enjoy these moments vicariously.  How amazing  it felt to you is
what is important, and what you'll carry with you.

Elizabeth