Re: [Harp-L] Jasons Trivia

>WHO IS  THE ROCK PLAYER WE DO NOT SPEAK OF? posed at 10:45 pm
>
>ANS: J Popper.

Seems to me it actually shows what a "fresh, young face" Jason is on Harp-L.
Anyone who's been here a couple years or more could never have answered that
way and seriously expect to be remotely correct!!  :)

Ah, yes... take us back to the wonder years, when Harvey Andruss cross-posted
the UseNet letter from JP that sent a fiery rumble roiling through Harp-L
that still sporadically reignites from the smouldering embers...  Yeah, the
good ol' days!

Although, my first awareness of it came from our present listowner, fjm, when
he reposted it in February 1995.  Regardless, for at least 10 pages of
message links, just go to Harp-L Archives and plug "Popper" into the search
engine!!

Oh, yeah... the boy DOES get talked about here... and on ANY harmonica list
on the Net!!

[Almost as much as Jason, in fact!]  ;)

=[BOBBIE]=