[Harp-L] Re: The one of whom we do not speak (was David J BROWN CORRECT!)

Cara Cooke wrote:
"For those of us who are involved in other styles of music, can you
explain why John Popper is a player we do not discuss on the list? I am
curious."

Cara,

We do not name JP on this list because (pick one or more as desired):
1) He is too holy to name.
2) He is too evil to name.
3) He is too fast to name.
4) He is too needlessly fast, and who cares anyway, to name.
5) He is too important to name.
6) He is too totally unimportant compared to anybody playing real blues,
as opposed to whatever that stuff is that so-called Blues Traveler
plays,  to name.
7) He is too popular to name.
8) He is too, too unfairly popular to name, and it should be Rod Piazza
that we can't name.

Thanks,
Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com