Re: [Harp-L] Re:[was] a harp[now] Memphis Charlie

The name of the record was "Taking My Time", and it was on Arhoolie. They have selections from that record, including one they are calling "Blue Steel" but I suspect that's the tune we're talking about, "Blue Stew." The name of the CD is "Memphis Charlie"...it's got some other cool stuff on it, including "On the Spot Boogie" which, as i recall, see's Charlie beginning his solo with the Charlie Parker lick from "Now's the Time." Go to:
www.arhoolie.com/titles/303.shtml

WVa Bob