Re: [Harp-L] Re:[was] a harp[now] Memphis Charlie

That's right...they are different tunes, and Dennis Gruenling is also correct that "Blue Stu" is from "Goin back down South," not "Taking My time."
I used to have both of those...I agree with Ryan; probably my favorite Musselwhite records,too. Thanks for the clarification!
WVa Bob