[Harp-L] St Louis Jam Camp

We've just added another outstanding player/teacher to our list of
instructors who will be teaching at the St Louis jam camp taking place next
month.  Richard Hunter will be flying in from the east coast to join our
teaching corps along with  Jon Gindick,  Dennis Gruenling,  John Costa,  and
Adam Gussow.    The Pipin' Hot Buttery Biscuits of Blues, one of St. Louis'
best blues bands, will be on hand to host our Sunday jam.  Click here
http://tinyurl.com/6w2ll  for more information.

Thanks Mark