Re: [Harp-L] New Products coming from Hohner in April

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:23:34 +0100 (CET), Nicolas Fouquet wrote
> Unless my memory tricks me, I think an annoucement has been made on
> Harp-L not so long ago( few days) about the Marine Band Deluxe in
> July 2005 at $68
>
> Froggy

Hi, Nicolas.
There was a post with that content a while ago, but this information has not
been released by Hohner USA yet. Wait until they announce it. The hard info
that I can give you is that the German suggested retail price is ?39,95.
Take a look at the message I sent a couple of weeks ago, where I describe the
Hohner Marine Band Deluxe in more detail.

All the best from Trossingen,
Fernando Bresslau