[Harp-L] Handbook for Harmonica Clubs

Richard Martin , publisher of the Harmonica Educator has written a book " A
Handbook for Harmonica Clubs for Forming and Running a Harmonica Club." I
have not read this book but have reviewed the contents and it has a wealth
of information in it. Doug Tate and John Broecker also reviewed the book and
gave many helpful suggestions. I get people all the time writing me asking
if I know of a harmonica club in their area {IN Texas }and if we don't have
a chapter in the area, then I let them know what it takes to get one
started. I know Texas is a big state but any state has the distances problem
that makes it inconvenient to attend a monthly harmonica meeting. That's why
the concept of forming chapters  is a great way to reach other harmonica
players in your area, or state. This book by Richard will give you a
starting place to begin , if you have had the desire to start a club or
another chapter. When someone calls your harmonica club and asks if there is
a club nearer to them , now you can suggests starting a chapter off your
club and make it a state wide club.

If interested contact Richard at
Ri58066217@xxxxxxx

Thanks, Jerl Welch