[Harp-L] Re: Claude Garden

Norman wrote:

<  I am probable already belated in telling you that Claude Garder the
< Chromatic player from France died on December the 9th. >

Yes, Norman, in case, you mean Claude Garden you are very belated
but what you wished at the end :

< Will all you people out there stop dieing please. >

is worth to be commented.

A friend of mine in Israel constantly repeats the saying "Old soldiers
never die" and he`ll become 83 this April. So, for his part it seems to
work and for all the brightly old fellows on Veterans Day too.

However, concerning the harmonica its seems to be a dangerous and
lethal instrument because I don´t know any harp player born during the
Civil War and still alive.

But there are exceptions. Blackie and me have decided to play a harp
duo at SPAH 2050. Blackie will then be 135 and I`m 119. There´s only
one problem.We think that up to 2050, some harp players possibly have
passed away, including harp-L. Therefore, we have decided to move up our
performance by 10 years.

So, see you all at SPAH 2040 in Detroit!

Keep on livin´

Siegfried