Re: [Harp-L] using amp simulator

drori hammer <drori_hammer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have been experimenting (so far just at home, not live yet) with
> using an amp simulator/multi-effect box (zoom 505II), with the idea
> of plugging it direct to the PA when playing live, rather then using
> an amp onstage - I got the idea watching Paul deLay, who has a
> similar setup

i've just started doing this, as well.  gave up trying to fight the
amp wars with my little amp.

> Does anyone on the list have experience with this kind of thing,
> or any useful tips on the subject?

do a search on the archives for "digitech" or "rp300" for a wealth
of discussion and information about this.  also, make sure you check
richard hunter's site: http://www.hunterharp.com/effectset.html

----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.