[Harp-L] My new PA purchase....

Greetings all...long time no post from me but I had to share my new purchase
info. If anyone is looking for a nice powered mixer I found a great deal:
Yamaha EMX5000-12 Stereo Powered Mixer. This thing has twin 500 watt power
amps , 12 channels, 2 separate digital effect units integrated into all
channels. Tons of controls and input/output options. I am using right now as
a mixer into CD recorder....clean as a whistle....zero hum/hiss/noise. All
self contained with easy grip handle....$650. bucks brand new. I have owned
quite a few small PA systems...this is a very powerful unit for under $700.

Harp content....I plan on doing a lot of recording/gigging with this unit
and the only music I am doing is Harp related music! This system may also be
used for a United States appearance of Dov Hammer(our fellow board member
from Israel!)I am in the process of trying to set up an event here on Long
Island when he is in town for the festival upstate.

WB