[Harp-L] Forward regarding harmonica documentary

Originally from Cara Cooke who in this post mentions that she's having
posting problems, hence my forward of the message

I am having difficulty posting to this list, so I apologize if you get
multiple posts.

The harmonica documentary people are still filming and should be at SPAH
this year.
This should be the last year of filming.  They have filmed at two SPAH
conventions,
so far, and have filmed at the harmonica factories in Germany and various
other
harmonica hot spots across the country, trying to get a wide variety of
harmonicas
and harmonica playing for their documentary.  I don't know how long it
will take
them to edit and finalize their project, but I would hope that they will
be through
with it by 2006 or 2007.  If you wish to contact them, write
harpdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cara