Re: [Harp-L] Pug Fight and RP400

In a message dated 3/12/2005 7:48:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Do you others ever create music while in altered states?

I like a few pulls on some good sativa when things get boring , creative and
uplifting...indica, on the other hand, clouds me up, puts me on the couch !
hey, I'm getting old...really, though, the amounts of the various psychoactive
elements in the two basic types of budd differ greatly, and create totally
different buzzes...listen to some Little Walter, if you're hip to pot you can
almost tell when he was flyin' high, he gets ahead of himself, regroups, and then
take off again !!! " L.W. this budds for you !! " 10:00 a.m. here in shitty
old Buffalo, NY....hmmm, where's that friggin lighter...