RE: [Harp-L] jason ricci @ terra blues up on archive.org

That's a great show!  Thanks Gary. Jason is easily one of my favorite
harp players on the scene today.

I am honored that my trio will be sharing the stage with Jason next
monday 3/21 in Flagstaff, AZ - The gig is at a Hotel in Flag so no
reason not to miss it even if you have to make a drive!!! :-) It's
sure to be a magical evening of great harp playing and energy.