[Harp-L] still lookin' for old friends

Hi
Thank you for those who helped me with the contact email details of those that I asked after in my ealier posting's.

I'm still looking for Hugh Messenger, also before I dropped off the face of the earth to fight my good fight, Charly Musselwhite used to let me know when ever he was tourin' over her in advance. When I lived in London he would always call round for tea; yes I do mean tea, he'd given up drinking awhile then,

Now that I've moved I no longer have his contact details, they died along with the loss of my last Mac, and he can't have mine. I'd like to get back in touch with him and his. Thanks in advance for the help.

David Priestley, a Data Processing Disorder survivor, So please excuse my odd spelling