[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 19, Issue 27

On 15 Mar 2005, at 18:30, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: "Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Just Intonation and Difference Tones

  I now prefer the 19-
limit just intonation scheme that I got from Pat Missin, and rarely
tune things to equal.

All things being equal,. I know few folk who know more about tuning temperments than Pat. After doing workshops together we would drink Jack D till late in the night and debate the vertus of different temperments in different siutuations. I think in the end he won these debates as I used to get him to tune my harps before I took them out on stage.

Like being mesured for a pair of guns by Purdy's of london, a fine expearence resulting in fine tools.

David Priestley, a Data Processing Disorder survivor, So please excuse my odd spelling