[Harp-L] Re: Diatonic Player wanted NJ prod:Big River

I thought I'd post this to Harp-L as I won't be able to do this run due to previous engagements.

The $$$ isn't too good but it's Great experience working in a pit with others players and reading charts etc.

Here are the Deets & Dates...if your interested please contac me offlist and I'll put you in touch with the Musical Director.

Short Run! (at Kean University-Union, New Jersey)
BIG RIVER
Dates: 4/22pm, 4/23pm, 4/24 (Matinee)
4/29pm, 4/29pm, 5/6pm, 5/7pm

three tech rehearsals
4,19,20,21 in the Evening

Must be able to read and follow a conductor!

I played in the original production of this show on Broadway along with Don Brooks and Corin Huddleston....there is some REAL nice Harmonica features thru out for Diatonic Country Blues Harp!