[Harp-L] Harp over broadband

Hi
At the end of the month my new computer system should be here.

When it gets here it'll have a mic & camra with it so that I can use AIM or iChat. effectivly turning my Mac into a videophone over Broadband. If you are also set up for this then we could have a 'face to face' chat. Swap harp licks, any one set up for it and wants to give it a try mail me off list at drmidnight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

look forward to seein' ya!
David Priestley, a Data Processing Disorder survivor, So please excuse my odd spelling