[Harp-L] Augusta Heritage Blues Week 2005

Just received the catalog. Blues Week is from July 17 - 22. Harmonica teachers include Phil Wiggins, Grant Dermody, Joe Filisko and Jackie Merritt.

I'll once again be teaching an innovative int/adv harmonica mini-class. Since mini-classes are listed in a separate area from the actual theme week, you won't see my name up front at the theme week section in the catalog or on the website.

My newest approach, replacing "Church of the Sacred Hut-tah Hut-tah" is "Accelerated Blues Harmonica Program", and "Do Less, Get More".

www.augustaheritage.com

This week is, by far, the most bang for the buck and the most interactive of all the harmonica experiences out there, including conventions, jam camps and masterclass workshops.

The Iceman