[Harp-L] re: Building Solos

Bob said:

 "Many Albert King
guitar solos can also be easily played on harmonica
too, but I guess too
many harp players fail to get the message loud and
clear.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com
MP3's: http://music.mp3lizard.com/barbequebob/";

I love Albert King!  I've been working on playing some
of his solos from "Sidetracked" lately.  I've also
been on a big Jimmie Vaughn kick lately.  Trying to
copy guitar licks is always so rewarding.  Maybe
because I don't play it and have a sense of awe about
it.  I think I am a guitar player trapped in a
harmonica player's body sometimes.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com