[Harp-L] Bass Harmonica

I just picked up a pre-WWII Hohner 265 bass harmonica that needs a
little TLC.  All the reeds sound, and the tuning seems good, but I'm
wondering if anyone has any suggestions for making a little more,
uh, fresh.  Also, I know Hohner still makes this harmonica, are
there parts available, so that I could perhaps replace the
mouthpieces, which are a little old and not so clean.

Am I correct in my understanding that in this note labeling system,
the B note is actually a Bb, and that 'H' is used to refer to the B
natural?

Any advice on restoring this harp to optimum playing condition would
be greatly appreciated.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps