From: David R. Fertig [mailto:dfertig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 5:24 PM
To: michael harp; HARP-L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] I'm Gonna Listen to 'Em . NOW: how many degree'sof
seperation?

At 04:03 PM 3/18/2005, michael harp wrote:
>After a 4 year band hiatus, I recently started gigging again this year. The
>band I'm in is the band that sets the bar for all other blues bands to meet
>or beat in this part of PA., Krypton City Blues Review.

Krypton City Blues Review!  That means you play with the great Mitch
Ivanoff!  Mitch is one of the finest people I have met in a jam, and one of
the must enjoyable guitarists I have played with or listened to.  A true
gent.

On the Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise, at least in 2004 and 2005 when I
went, Mitch was perhaps the most popular jammin' guitarist (i.e., not paid
performer) and not just because of his sweet and heartfelt musical style,
but for his whole laid-back yet caring and focused demeanor, his sharing
and open approach, and of course his awesome chops.

Any bandmates of his must be exceptional, my hat's off to you.

Tell Mitch that Dr. D says hi!

-Dave Fertig