Re: [Harp-L] I'm Gonna Listen to 'Em . NOW: how many degree's of seperation?

Hi Dave and Dennis,
I'll forward your reply to Big Mitch. His computer was down this week.  I
wish I could make those trips with Mitch but I'm tied to my day job.  Mitch
usually follows the cruise with a drive up thru Mississippi to hang with the
roots guys. He's headed back down in April to soak up the Delta sun. Another
lost opportunity for me.<sigh>

He is good friends with Big Jack Johnson. Two of Kyptron City's drummers
have toured with Big Jack and their former harpist, Nate Myers, has Jack
featured on his new cd. I think its called Plowboy. Krypton City backs Jack
sometimes when he plays locally. Hopefully I get my chance.:)

Btw, some other local blues fans attended the cruise. They have photos of a
harp player playing with Mitch and one of the featured players. I'm not sure
who it is.

mike