Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball harp mic

Thanx Richard,

   It's indeed a good & exciting time for Harmonica and nice too see the
gear companies
starting to listen to our needs out there in the working world,-)

    Audix is a great company and I'm proud to be an endorsee for both
their Vocal as well as Harmonica Microphones. They really listen to the
needs and input of the artists and are willing to work with us in developing
a better and more practical product.

   I always spend time at the NAMM shows talking with prospective companies
about what the needs of the Pro, Intermediate and Amateur Harp players are
REALLY looking for in the studios and out on gigs etc..some listen, some
don't, but I keep on preachin'-)

     Your work and diligent postings of the gear tested and settings etc.
remains invaluable not only to the players but giving insight and stats to
the Gear companies on what exactly we are looking for! Bravo to you my
friend and thanx!

    Both myself and (Randy who is a Digitech Endorsee) are working on the
prospects of combining the Vocal with the RP. Something like the "best of
both" Digitech processors ie: the Harmonica 400.....but I guess Digitech has
to see a viable market for such a new product.

     For those players that are looking for another "Bullet" Mic in the
$60-120.00, this ISN'T that type of Mic,
It will suit many styles if used with the right gear, but it's a cleaner
more high end sound than a crystal style mic..so it won't be for everyone.
If you've enjoyed the sound of a Shure SM-57 or 58...but what to extend the
range of tones UP a few notches and want something more ergonomically
designed
for Harmonica (be it Diatonic or Chromatic) then this is a TERRIFIC
alternative.

    Disclaimer:
My only affiliation is endorsee and I receive NO $$ compensation for the
sale of Audix Mics etc........

 All the Best,
rob paparozzi