[Harp-L] ichat / aim chat

is there any one out there who has instant messaging or ichat. I have it but right now can only chat with text .
however at the end of the month I'll have video & audio caperbility and at that point I'll be able to give real time tuition to any one who has compatabel bits / service on their PC.

I'm well up for seeing if harp can be taught / learnt this way.

any one interested in giving this a try?
my ichat id is; hrpbeth
David Priestley, a Data Processing Disorder survivor, So please excuse my odd spelling