Re: [Harp-L] What makes Gindick a great teacher

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Alters, MD dennisaltersmd@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 So Jon, take care and you
have gotta hang with us buddy. At least until you get this award that Iceman
is cooking up. Great idea Iceman.

Dennis B. Alters, MD

Please reread the posting regarding Bernie Bray Award from SPAH. I am not cooking up an award.
The Bernie Bray Award is given yearly to someone in the harmonica community that has promoted and advanced the harmonica. The nominees are suggested by the membership of SPAH. I'm not a member of SPAH and, therefore, am not personally able to nominate Jon.
Hey, if "promote and advance the harmonica" is not a description of Jon Gindick, I don't know what is.

The Iceman