[Harp-L] Classical music and publishers list

Some time ago, Douglas Tate sent me a document listing various classical
works for harmonica and their publishers.  Last week, a local conductor
asked me for such a list, at which point I of course discovered that I
had lost it.  (A corollary to Murphy's Law states that a document will
be needed one day after it has been shredded.)

I think Douglas sent that document to this list also -- if anyone has a
copy, please provide.  Also, my email address for Dougals is apparently
out of date -- if anyone can update me, please do so.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com