Re: [Harp-L] Toots and squaky sax playing on Toots and BillEvan'sAfinity CD

On Mar 21, 2005, at 3:21 PM, Chris Michalek wrote:

Are you suggesting LW was an unimaginative hack? Flame wars have been started over less.

BTW- if you want to see a Flame War Jason Ricci and I are playing
tonight starting at 8pm.  I'm sure lastminute flights are still
available.

I'm wearing my flame retardant suit tonight because he smoked me
pretty good the last time we played together.  :-)

Well, you could always consider the fact that some (like myself) might prefer the smoother sound of the artist formerly known as Chris and while I may allow as how Ricci is purported to be a veritable volcano of activity, sometimes phrase structure reigns supreme.. And that's something you got kid.

the ghost of smokey joe