R?p : [Harp-L] The other Butter mic (was: about Haltec mics)

Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:20:15 +0100
From: gorky <gorky@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  R?p : [Harp-L] The other Butter mic (was: about Haltec mics)
To: Harp_L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

>Hi Mr G
>I' m atually dealing with Tom Ellis for a Shure 545.
>I will tell you what 's my feeling with it when i 've got it
>Thank you very much for taking care of my case and your advice
>Cheers,
>Gorky

Great, glad to hear it.
  A small point - on this list I am known as 'G' not 'Mr G'.  Normally I
wouldn't mind in the least, however there is another Harp-L member here who
arrived to harp-l, only to find his regular nickname 'G' claimed by myself,
so made a compromise and calls himself 'Mr G' to try and avoid confusion.

Cheers,
-- G.