RE: [Harp-L] more on descending major pentatonic harmonies

Hi Rainbow Jimmy,

don't know exactly about the Allman's example, but an harmonization in fourths
where the melody line has to be C A G E, would be the lower G E D B (if
you, like me, prefer to play the melody on high notes and the harmony on
lower ones). Anyway, since we are talking about a major C pentatonic scale,
I would play the last note as a major third harmonization, just to stay
on that scale. Therefore, I would play G E D C.

Ciao,

Claudio

The Invisible Jug Blues Band
www.invisiblejugband.com