Re: [Harp-L] clarification

You'd never have enough time to find the horse trough because of
Peloquin smodering body.  I stike quick when I need and I'm smart
enough to know that Michael is not the kind of gunsliger you want to
offer a 2nd chance.

Arrogance restored.  Happy now Eric?  :-)

>>> I have been known to both squawk & head shake. And i
>>know that i am better
>>> than Chris M.
>>> ... at something?
>>
>>you know those scenes in Westerns where the one guy
>>walks into the street, then the other guy 50 yards
>>away walks into the street and they stare at each
>>other? i'm the mexican dude halfway in-between who's
>>diving into the horse trough for cover... ;)

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone