[Harp-L] Re: Question about doing overblow

Thank you for your useful advise ^^
now finally i could got the forth drawing reed to
sound
but somehow it's too high  @@
the overblow on hole 4 should be D#
but me first sound is F  T_T
and then i tried some more times finally it drop to E
but still no D#
haha......... I think it's just requires more hard
practice XD

Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱
免費容量250MB,信件在多也不怕
http://tw.promo.yahoo.com/mail_new/index.html