[Harp-L] inline volume control for xlr mic and Thanks Harp-L

Thanks tmf714 for the info, I haven't found the website yet, but I found a
number and will give them a call.

Thanks also to G for another thoughtful and informative post. I've read  most
of your posts over the years, have admired your dedication  and  learned a
lot from you.

I've taken this harmonica thing to a full-time level, teaching classes,
seminars, privates. I'm also working with a publisher in hopes of getting some  of
my writing published.

8 years ago, I found Harp-L, have been reading the posts every day. I  could
never have gotten to this point without this list.

Thanks,
Brian          www.HarmonicaLessonsNYC.com