Re: [Harp-L] Re: Deep exhale - was Jason Ricci/Pros

Well I don't pretend to any level of musicianship, and all the technical talk makes my head spin, but I've recently become aware of my relatively unconscious use, at times, of exhaling or inhaling through my nose, while playing a note, in order to have lung-room for that next note or run or wail or whatever. Never gave it much thought, which for me is safer, since if I gotta think about it, it's too late! Amazing what the subconscious can do. If you let it.

-Dave Fertig