[Harp-L] Volume control stuff from hohner

Hi List,

Few weeks ago, a lister asked me about the volume control system made by Hohner. The guy is a famous harmonica player I forgot the name. I thought it was Randy Singer when I saw his post few hours ago, but it's not (Sorry Randy).

So, could the harmonica player who contacted me, could He do it again?

Meanwhile, if you're interested by this XLR Volume Control, let me know, I can help you.

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!