[Harp-L] Subject: Tommy Morgan on Camera Tonight/"He Ain't Heavy, He's my Brother"

Danny writes:
Tommy called to say he did a session today that will be broadcast live
from Hollywood at 9pm EST on the East Coast, but shown on delay on the
West Coast at 9pm PST. He will be doing the harmonica work on camera,
with a close-up, on the Hollies' "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother." He
of course did the original with The Hollies back many years ago. That
will be on the Fox Channel (not to be confused with Fox News).
-  Danny"

.....Amazing!  I'm an unabashed AI fan this season (though not of  the
"game-playing" aspect of the show) -- but I love hearing new  talented singers, and
when the first harmonica notes of "He ain't heavy, he's my  brother" were
played with a close-up of the Harmonica player it gave me  shivers it was so sweet
and  I remarked on how incredible the sound was to  the original - not having
any idea it was the same musician!  One of my all  time favourite songs.
Thanks for letting us all know.  Wish  I'd read this earlier - would have taped
it.   It was also  perfect that Bo Bice opened the song, don't you think?  His
voice worked  with it.  "Idol" is having the public vote on which of the 12
group songs  will be chosen as the final (to be recorded I believe, for
charity).  This  is the 2nd, but I don't need to hear the next 10.  I'd love to hear
that great song hit the charts all over again.

Elizabeth