[Harp-L] Eyeglass case for Harmonicas

Just a side note for those of you who have access to Costco stores.   I've
been buying Costco eyeglass cases for my sunglasses for a couple of years  now.
These are lined, hard sided -- with a rounded flip top -- came in a  shiny
silver or brass look finish.  This year I picked up 3 in a  matte-black finish.
They're the only glass case I ever owned to really  protect my eyewear from
my extreme carelessness.  I just tried my  Chromonica (10-hole) in the case and
it's a perfect fit.  The cases cost  less than $5. each, and I believe I
actually paid only $3+ for a couple of  them.  The special 20's might even fit 2
to a case.  Great for  traveling and unobtrusive.

Elizabeth