[Harp-L] Win an Audix Fireball Harmonica Microphone

Hi All,
We have seen a lot of buzz here lately about the new Audix FireBall
microphone.  We want to let you know that we have have added the
FireBall to our product listing and beginning today we are running a
contest to give one away absolutely free - no purchase is necessary and
no strings are attached, we will not use your entry information for
anything other than the contest drawing.  If you would like to see the
information on the FireBall, including a link to a full specification
sheet and a picture, just visit this url:

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/AUFIREBALL.html

If you would like to enter the contest you can place your entry here:

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/contest.html

The we will accept entries through May 1, 2005 and a winner will be
drawn on May 2, 2005.  Good Luck!

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015